Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Beach

While, Jordan and I visited my mom at work (she works at the UC San Francisco - Radiology), Jason and the boys went to the beach. Taylor and Tanner took some fantastic photos!
I really like these photos of Taylor. The sky looks so dark on one side and then the sun peeking through on the other. A little reflection of Taylor finding some light at the end of a storm, it's been a rough year for him.


I know Tanner wears that obnoxious green/pink sweatshirt to bug me!!!

3 comments:

The Ormsbys down under said...

These photos are amazing....truly talented photographer!!

Rachel said...

Love these photos. That's a sweet sweatshirt. Tell him I want to borrow it... :) Your time in SF looks so fun- glad you had some family time with everyone!

Cristi said...

WOw, those pictures of Taylor walking on the beach are incredible. Especially the meaning there.