Monday, August 11, 2008

Time with Cubby and Meagan

Before we left on Sunday, Cubby had a baseball game at Sonoma State University. It's a great league for players 25 and older!!! I was very impressed and it was a great game to watch!!! You may notice, his team is called the Nationals, but Cubby refuses to wear the team hat! Among all the San Francisco Giant fans on his team, he wears his lucky LA Dodger hat...Way to go Cubby. The team also calls him Nemo...they think that is his real name! Cubby has one arm shorter than the other, similar to one flipper hence the new nickname was created from an old baseball team! I suggested a Nemo patch on his sleeve but honestly, he will always be Cubby!

Cubby's team won their game!!!



I also enjoyed my time with Meagan. We were able to share some mornings together. I love talking with her. She attended the Luau with us and Desmond always called her as "Mrs. Cubby!"...(Cubby, this may be a hint)

No comments: