Friday, August 8, 2008

Road Trip to California

Jason and I safely arrived in California, Friday morning. Jason drove the entire trip and through the night. Once we arrived in Petaluma, we were greeted by Cubby and Meagan. Mom is still in Italy with Aunt Sam. Cubby and Meagan are watching the dogs and house sitting.



Speaking of the dogs...Ajax was very excited to see me and would not leave me alone!



I was very tired when we arrived and a little bit emotional not being greeted by Dad. Dodgers are playing in San Francisco the next few nights and I noticed a new photo of Dad surrounded by his mitt, "Fernando" baseball and LA beads...THINK BLUE!



Jason quickly teamed up with Desmond McQuoid to work on the Luau for Mary's Pre Reception Party. While I was getting ready to attend a session in the Oakland Temple, I still had red nail polish on my toes, well three of my toes and it was on 1/2 my toenail. I couldn't use the nail polish remover because it would ruin my manicure, so I asked Cubby to help me. He was happy to do so!

2 comments:

The Coburn's said...

I love Red Vines.
No one know's that name brand out here in Virginia. I get them every once in a while.
At least for that drive the speed limit is higher across Nevada...just nothing to look at.
I get homesick whenever we go to California or someone else talks about it. I'm jealous.
Steph

Anonymous said...

What a brother! That's some serious loyalty!