Monday, August 4, 2008

It's Time to Say Goodbye...

This is four of the ten most beautiful, amazing, talented, intelligent young women I have served. I will DEEPLY miss them!!! Fortunately, I still have a few more activities to spend with them this month. I just love them, each one of them! So now it's time for changes...the Bishop released and sustained me in my new calling. And with much gratitude and RELIEF, I won't be torturing any primary kids... instead I was called to teach one of my favorite subjects...The Book of Mormon! I will be teaching Sunday School to the 14-15 year olds! What an incredible time to finish out the Book of Mormon study and begin the Doctrine of Covenants next year. I may have lost the Laurels but gain a terrific group of Mia Maids and Teachers...which includes TAN MAN!!! This will be a first for me, teaching Tanner. I always felt sorry for those that had to teach him because he can never hold still. Oh well, I will bring him crayons and connect the dot papers of the Nephites, Mormon, Gadianton Robbers, Lamanites, Gold Plates, Captain Moroni and Helaman to name a few.

3 comments:

Misty said...

How fun! Coloring works wonders. HAHAHA.. Hope all is well..

Anonymous said...

You'll never say goodbye to those girls! Just look at how much you still stay in touch with Gail and Kathy and all those golden ladies??!! You will be a part of their lives forever!

BTW, check out lds.about.com for some good dot-to-dots and crossword puzzles. That's where I get all my primary and YW handouts. Good luck and happy teaching!

Lillian said...

Yay! You'll be Hunter's teacher, too!