Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jordan's Short Program




I finally updated her website with a few new photos. Jordan competed over the weekend in our local competition. She skates at the Intermediate level and has two programs (short and long). During competition scores are added from both programs. The summer is almost over, one week left!!! Cordero and Jordan will attend school for one day then we leave that night for LA to compete at the Golden West Competition. No time to think it will slow down! It's almost time for Regionals...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so busy! What beautiful pictures. I love ice skating, it would be fun to see her skate.

Anonymous said...

Capital W, Capital O, Capital W - EXCLAMATION POINT!

I wish I could do that.

No, not really. Unless they have an award for most pathetic attempt from a middle-aged (almost!) skater trying to recreate her adolescence through fantasy.

I can dream, can't I? And in the meantime, I'll just watch Jordan!!