Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Tanner's nose is blistering, Jordan's shoulders are sore and my arms itch from all the mosquito bites! After church we spent most of the day getting ready for the week. Jordan returns to training...we have another busy month ahead of us! Next stop will be a SHORT but fun trip for Jason and I. We are leaving this week to California (driving with no kids!!!) to spend time with one of our favorite families, the McQuoids!!! Mary is getting married and we are getting ready for a huge luau in Petaluma.

2 comments:

Renee said...

NO WAY...you mean the McQuoids daughter? Oh man, I think I just a moment of feeling old. They are seriously, the coolest people. I don't know if they would even remember me, but they were so nice! Have fun...

Cristi said...

Can't wait to see you there!