Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Changes

Well, here is it...a recent photo of the kids. Taylor joined us for dinner Sunday and Monday night. He is respecting our rules to remove his lip and nose piercings, tight clothes that don't cover his butt and to keep his hair out of his eyes while in our house. I miss him, REALLY miss him and glad that he spends a few evenings with us. His life is not easy right now but it's his choice and I will continue to love him unconditionally and have a safe, warm, welcoming home when he is ready to come back. I am grateful school is important to him and he is eagerly attending his senior year and reconnecting with family. Meanwhile, I didn't realize how much Tanner has grown until I saw this photo. He is now taller than Taylor and wearing 501 button fly jeans...I think they are coming back in style! OH PLEASE DO!!!


It was just a year ago my Dad was here in Utah visiting us. I can't believe how much has changed for Taylor and our family. Despite all the changes one thing has stayed a constant...our love for those three kids.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

You are such an awesome mom!!!!

Leda Harrington said...

Wow, Taylor really has changed...