Thursday, November 6, 2008

GO UTES!!!




What an amazing evening!!! I have waited for such a long time to spend an evening with my family, which means spending an evening with Taylor...and what better place then the TCU vs. UTAH game!!!



We had the best tickets, North Endzone, Row 1...




We had leg room, a comfortable fold out chair, and room to jump up and down each exciting quarter!!! No one blocked our view because we were ROW 1!!! Five of the football players worked at the Sports Complex during the summer with me and the boys. It made watching the game even more exciting since they played defense!!!






I know, Tanner and Taylor are in need of a haircut...I offered to take Taylor for a haircut and he agreed! He even respected my uneasy moments with his lip and nose rings and took them out while he was with the family. We have all lost our voices from so much cheering!



It was BLACK OUT game. Everyone wore black, including the players. Taylor and Tanner rushed the field. They were somewhere in this photo...One of the players that worked at the complex, who is one of the sweetest college kids, Robert Johnson, made the final interception in the last few seconds...My Boys...I can never stop loving them! Taylor decided to sleep over since it was getting late. On the eve of my father's one year death, I am grateful I have this evening to have all my boys home and to finally sleep knowing they are all safe for at least this one night. It's been a long year adjusting to losing my Dad and the horrible distance between Taylor and our family. Tonight gives me hope and comfort that I have not felt in a very long time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year already. It still seems like the funeral was just a few months ago.

Looks like a great family time -- even if you were rooting for the wrong team -- and it's good to see a smile on Taylor's face (and YOURS!)