Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

Happy 42nd Birthday!!!


I can't believe I have known this cute little red head for over half my life.



Fun Facts about Jason...

1-He loves to sing in the shower, fortunately he has a terrific voice, so many of us don't mind!

2-He is very forgiving and loyal friend.

3-He loves sour gummi worms, coke and renting movies at Blockbuster...then never returning them until I nag him. (I think he likes my nagging!)

4-He can sleep ANYWHERE at ANYTIME!!!

5-Sometimes I don't think he is human...maybe one of the characters from Twilight, he is definitely my Edward...but he does things that absolutely amazes me. He endures more pain than the average human with his brittle bones but yet will always have a positive outlook. He can stay up all hours of the night to accomplish a project and look refreshed in the morning. Jason can also survive on coke...the soda drink!

6-He is one of the best Dad's around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww ....that's sweet!

Congratulations, Jason!! Let's hear it for 42 more!

The Fossinators said...

Happy Birthday to Jason!