Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for family...

I still can't believe it's Thanksgiving!!! This year we spent the holidays with my Mom and her brothers along with a few cousins. My uncles cooked the turkey, mom made the extras and I decorated the table. This is exactly how every Thanksgiving should be!!!






Uncle Steve and Uncle Larry cooked two turkey's at their house and brought them over. I never had a smoked turkey before and it was incredible..

Missy and I observing in the kitchen...that's really all we did in the kitchen...observed!



And this is what a real Jeppsen baby looks like. My cousin Steven J (Uncle Steve's son) has this cute, yummy baby that looks very similar to a photo of my mom around her age. They both had the blue Bug eyes!

She also resembles her Grandpa's (Uncle Steve's) lack of hair. He was so cute with his grandbaby!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful table setting! It does look picture perfect.

The Fossinators said...

You did a wonderful job with the place setting!