Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!



Halloween is really my least favorite holiday. I always eat all the candy and feel sick, Tanner is often bouncing off the walls from all the sugar and the kids leave all the wrappers around the house. However, my mother always creative, made terrific costumes for us. I was around 10 years old in the clown outfit. Mom had great costumes for my Dad...The last photo is of Cubby around 8 years old.


This year Jordan, Cordero and Tanner had their separate plans for Halloween Night.
This would also explain why I don't care for Halloween...
Tanner decides to be a figure skater...

As he was getting ready, Cordero states,

"He looks just like Tiffany!!!"

Ummm, don't know if that's a compliment.




Sorry Cordero...Tanner doesn't have my chubby cheeks but his hair is close to mine when I graduated from high school!!!

Jordan was trying to dress up from the 70's and De a diva...we will see how much candy they will get! Now Cordero, he is a smart kid...he knows better than to dress up at home because I would have posted it on the blog. He decided to dress up at his friends house!And of course, who could forget this photo...Dad sent it to me last year!

Dad loved spending Halloween with us. Every year Jason sets up a loud speaker and waits for the kids to come close to the door then he plays music and has voices that either scare the kids, make the laugh or sometimes cry. My Dad would sit on the couch and laugh all night long. He would warn Jason if little kids or big kids were coming. Oh, miss that man!!!

5 comments:

Jenn K said...

I can't believe your son -his hair does look just like yours back in high school. That was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still have that picture of you from high school!!! I always thought it was so classy--but seeing Taylor, I just might have second thoughts....

(Did you actually let him out the door looking like that?)

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, make that Tanner. Have you heard from Taylor lately? How are things going with him?

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! When I first glanced at Tanners pic I thought that must be a old pic. of you. I hope he doesn't mind me saying he makes a cute girl.

Cristi said...

yes, tanner does make a cute girl! lol! what a funny guy!