Thursday, May 1, 2008

Are You Kidding Me???

How can I be 37 years olds?????










It was a few years ago that I was attending USA Cheer Camp in Southern California. It wasn't so long ago I was going to school at Novato High and driving the bat mobile. (photo taken 1987!!!)









And how could this be...the Olympics were just held in Salt Lake City!!! I am still recovering from the excitement and little sleep during that magical two weeks. We still have the Olympic spirit in my house everyday. Impossible to believe it's been 6 years ago!!!
So, it's true...37 years old. My knees tell me everyday I am getting old. I am plucking more gray hair (perhaps due to teenagers) and naps in the middle of the day sound incredible! But whats more important is I am a very happy 37 year old mother, wife, daughter and friend! Happy Birthday to me!!! Spending it in Denver at US Figure Skating Governing Council with a few friends. Jason is surviving with the kids along with Missy's help! To celebrate my birthday in Denver, I am going to Rockies vs. Dodgers game!!! Mom bought me a ticket for my birthday and I have terrific seats watching the Dodgers play behind their dugout and thinking of my Dad!

(hint: boys what I would love for a service gift is the windows cleaned inside and out!!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! I'm right behind you -- give me three months to catch up! (And if you're only just now plucking gray hairs, then you get to catch up to me -- I've been plucking them for QUITE a few years now!)

dede said...

happy birthday tiff - i loved seeing pictures of yester year!

The Ormsbys down under said...

Oh, to be 37 again!! LOL. I love my nana naps...too bad I only get them on weekends nowadays.

Lillian said...

Happy birthday! Stop plucking those gray hairs and embrace them. You've earned them!

Cristi said...

Happy Birthday! (I'm only 25, ha ha!) :)

Unknown said...

Hello and Happy Birthday, Tiffany

This is your cousin Arqueles, your Aunt Nora's son, writing to you all and wishing to come in contact with you guys. My mom and I have put a video together we wish to send to Aunt Karen and Uncle Nelson's kids. I have tried to reach them through their blogsite, but I'm afraid it would be ignored since they have not updated it for quite awhile. Would you be able to send me email addressess from everyone? Trying to find more about you we have been following your updates from your site. We are really proud of all your accomplishments. We have been always missing you and very glad we have found you! I will be eagerly awaiting for you response.

Love,

your cousin Arqueles
arquelesgarcia@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! It was fun to catch up on your blog. Jordan is such a beautiful, talented girl! And don't worry about the cooking thing- I don't even mind cooking, even like it a little. But it still doesn't like me- I ALWAYS burn things. You're in good company. :)