Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Kathy!



I had a wonderful time this weekend in St. George!!! It was Kathy Olson's birthday and we celebrated with movies, movies, games, movies, junk food, movies, junk food and more games. We even went for a Christmas light drive...not much to see in St. George as far as the lights go, especially comparing to Salt Lake City. I was also in the very back seat with LOUD Christmas music and Gail driving wild but I wouldn't want any other company...I just won't ever eat another pistachio...(I got a little sick Saturday night.) I love spending time with Kathy. It was also much fun to join Gail Horne (my young women leader from San Rafael 1st Ward) and my new friend Tammy. Now the best part was hearing the news that Ian's wife gave birth to not one but two sweet little boys on Kathy's birthday. Ian and I grew up together and is Kathy's son. Imagine that having your two grandsons born on your birthday! The photo is Tammy, Kathy, Gail and I celebrating at Texas Roadhouse!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail Horne! No Way!!!! I've been trying to track her down for YEARS!!! Do you have her e-mail? It's good to see Kathy, too. Thanks for keeping us all in touch!

Carin Davis said...

How fun to see Kathy and Gail!!!! I recognized Gail the second I saw the picture!!! I loved her as a YW leader! Tell her hi from me!!!!