Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside...



Jason and Jordan...
We had another weekend of over 14 inches of snow. It's just beautiful. It was a big storm, the snow plowers were plowing our street at 12:30 am. We were shoveling at least 7 inches at midnight. It's one of my favorite things to do. It's so quiet outside (this is before the snow plowers arrived) and you can't see the pavement. It's also very light outside having the blanket of white snow on the ground. The next morning, Jason and Jordan played outside. Many homes lost power, however we didn't. Church was cancelled because our building lost power...(Taylor must of been praying!)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hi Tiffany - I'm so glad you found my blog! I'll tell Rach to invite you to hers. I can't believe how big your kids are - I remember babysitting the boys! It's so cool to see them grown - what a beautiful family!! I'll tell my parents you said hi - they have recently relocated to Utah and will be living near Draper somewhere (they are house hunting)!
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Camille
(camille.w.scott@gmail.com)