Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sadie Hawkins

This is new for me in Utah...we never had this at Novato High! Sadie Hawkins is a girls choice dance. The girls ask the guys and from what I understand pay for the event. Couples match and dress to the theme. Last night after the gymnastic meet, Tanner came home late. We heard some noise outside and then the doorbell rang. Tanner found this outside...
inside the hand cuff was the girls name...it took him a while to find out the name.
and this is how Tanner responded back.
Who is Sadie Hawkins???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would we do without Google? I actually looked her up and this is what I found out:

http://www.lil-abner.com/sadiehawk.html

It's pretty hysterical, actually! Enjoy!

(And where in the heck did you get the life-size Austin Powers dude? That's AWESOME!)

Carli said...

I love his response! That is absolutely hilarious.