Monday, October 27, 2008

Kristi's Wedding




While our family was in Jackson Hole, my cousin Kristi was getting married in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My mom and sister attended. I heard it was a blast and they really enjoyed spending time with family! This picture is Karil with her cute daughter, Sammy and Missy.



I love this photo of Kristi. She looks so much like her mother, Aunt Sam. Yes, she has pink hair...her colors for the wedding were black and pink and only cousin Kristi could pull off wearing pink hair! I remember when I use to babysit her in Novato! Her and Steele have a cute little girl!








First Photo: Steele and Krisi cutting the cake...
Second Photo: Jeremy (Karli's husband), Karli, Missy, Uncle Ken, Aunt Sam


First Photo: Jayden and Sammy
Second Photo: Missy, Aunt Sam and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot pink and black!!! Sweet! And I love your Aunt Sam's dress. Where'd she get it, by the way? I love weddings...