Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Party's Over...

It ended...it's over...it's sad!


It's OK Joe! I will always be a fan...

The Dodgers lost last night and it's time to move on...changed the blog to red for the University of Utah Football team...(they are winning). Baseball won't be as fun for the next few weeks. Cordero is relieved, he doesn't have to listen or watch the games on TV anymore.

Ohhh, it was fun while it lasted and I loved every game thinking about my Dad!!!


Taylor Update
He is improving his grades!!! We are currently in Jackson Hole and our family misses him
so much. It's strange not having him with us. He called me this evening needing an
address for a friend. We chatted for a little bit then said good bye.
Within the next few minutes, he sent me this text:
Taylor: How are you doing?
My Response: Right now I wish I could start all over with you. I feel an emptiness that hurts.
I love you. I want the best for you. I miss you.
Taylor: I don't know what to say.
My Response: That is OK. Just never be scared or feel helpless to work things out
to come home. I love you more now then ever before.
Taylor: Thank you Mom.
My Response: You are welcome.
They grow up so fast!

No comments: