Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yes, Dad so many people LOVE you!

We have received such an amazing outpour of love and support. Yesterday was very numbing and exhausting day as Cubby, Missy, Mom and I gathered our thoughts and tried to absorb reality. Today we started to make plans for the funeral. We know it is Saturday, November 17 at the LDS church in Petaluma. We will have a celebration of his life after the memorial service in the cultural hall. The time will be finalized this evening. We have received emails that have made us cry and laugh. The emails have given us strength and we so enjoy reading your thoughts. As we collect photos, I will post to share with everyone. We would LOVE to share your thoughts and stories during his celebration. Please email our family with your thoughts or favorite memories about our father. tiffinutah@hotmail.com
Last night, Missy and I slept in his bed. After not sleeping for over 24 hours, it felt good to be near him and finally rest. I thought I heard snoring and for a split second thought my reality was Dad asleep in the other room but it was Ajax, exhausted and snoring very loud... I hear my dad in his choppy english saying, "Tiffane, so many pepol love me!" Yes, Dad...so many people love you!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! What time is the service next saturday? We're going to try and make an early Thanksgiving trip and come down to see you (as long as it doesn't snow over the Siskiyous!) Here's a big hug XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from your old pal, Suzy Q

Anonymous said...

Well said.