Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Obituary

http://www.parentsorensen.com/Obituaries/

The obituary is completed and will be printed in the IJ and Press Democrat Wednesday and Thursday. Above is the link to read the obituary and view Dad's photo. We have started to receive questions about flowers and donations.

Where can I send flowers?
Send them to Mom's house.

Can I make a donation?
In leau of flowers, donations can be made to two organizations that are important to our family.

Shriners Hospital
Office of Development
2900 Rocky Point Dr.
Tampa, FL 33607

Marin Humane Society
171 Bel Marin Keys
Novato, CA 94949

We appreciate the flowers and donations
but what gives us greater comfort
is you remembering the times spent with Dad.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I found you. Not sure if you remember me. Misty McCown (Lomeli). I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll be thinking of you on Satuday. Email me and I'll fill you in on our family. My older brothers are Aldo and Richard. Love Misty
gmmccown@aim.com

http://mccownclan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. My mom and I saw the obituary in the paper and I haven't stopped thinking about you and your family since. I fondly remember your dad and all those times I spent the night. He made me feel like part of your family. Sending my love to you all.
Linda Miller (Texeira)
jmlmfam@sbcglobal.net