Saturday, May 15, 2010

Going Once, Going Twice and FINALLY GONE!

My sweet Taylor. We have come a LONG way and it was worth every battle to be at this moment! He is working hard, struggling in school and REPAIRING THE GAUGES! How can someone so cute have earlopes that look so ugly!
Disgusting! WHY, just don't understand WHY would anyone do this! But he did and now he wants them gone...(and so does his sweet girlfriend Jasmine). Taylor called me and asked if I could help him find a doctor to fix them. Taylor and I had a wonderful visit with the plastic surgeon. We are just waiting to hear back from the insurance to schedule the simple procedure.
The doctor gave him three options...numbing the ear, IV sedation or general anesthetic. I told the doctor it should be neither of the choices. I wanted him to remember the pain! Just kidding, he choose option number two! He has removed the gauges so his ear lobes will shrink before surgery. Oh, I can't wait...

No comments: