Friday, March 26, 2010

Typical Tanner!

I receive a text from Tanner informing me of an awards ceremony taking place in a few hours! He asked if I would come. OF COURSE! I was expecting a small event at the high school for a film project...I was so wrong! The awards ceremony was at the Junior College with hundreds of parents, teenagers and many wearing red jackets! The program book was 16 pages... Tanner is very limited with the information he offers to us...Jason and I had no idea what was going on! My jaw dropped when I saw Tanner wearing a shirt, tie and the RED jacket! I knew he was working on a film project, but he seems to always have a project to work on...I noticed much of his time has been spent with football training, so I had no idea he was involved with this event. The ceremony was quite different and strange. By the time I figured out what was going on, Tanner's name was announced taking third place!
He received this fine medal and stood on the podium on the stage. Of course we don't have any photos because we sat in the very back of this large facility!
We are very proud of our Tan Man!
Congratulations!!!

No comments: