Friday, March 26, 2010

Black Beauty

After three months, we finally bought a downsized car! This adventure caused much contention for Jason and I. I wanted another mini van...Jason wanted a Mercedes-Benz. We spent MANY weekends at various car lots. I was voted down by the family for another mini van and told it was time to downsize!
I drove everyone nuts by backing out of signing the documents for three different cars. The Mercedes-Benz had too many features and very complicated! Besides, Mo would never have fit in the back seat!
She is perfect...smaller than the "Mothership" but comfortable for our downsizing family!

Meanwhile, the poor Mothership sits in the street. She trembles because she is in the hands of Tanner and Mo. She did us well! I loved this van. Great memories of my Dad in this van and numerous family trips to California!

No comments: