Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tan Man is BACK!

A few days ago, Tanner sat me down and said, "Mom I have some news for you." I held my breath, dreading to hear what his new adventure may be, or what trouble he is in. I kept telling myself to breath, just breath...it was difficult. I was feeling light headed and my palms were sweaty. I was trying to stay focused and prepare myself with his "news"...within seconds he said, "I have decided to play football my senior year of high school."I couldn't scream for joy because my throat was so dry. I couldn't give him a huge, tight hug because he quivers whenever I try to show any affection towards him. Instead, I felt this huge lump in my throat, my eyes became teary and I said, "That's great news Tan Man." After he left and shut the door, I cried and then I did the boogie dance.

No comments: