Sunday, April 26, 2009

Taylor

The next 5 weeks will be exciting for our family! Taylor is finally getting his drivers license and the Trooper!!! Grandma is also coming to visit and we are all excited to watch him graduate...Senior Prom with his date, Jasmine.

They had a great time...

The next morning Taylor went to Jasmine's house and cooked her family breakfast.

Taylor moved out a year ago in May. He has finally settled down and lives with a roommate attending the University of Utah. Taylor is working hard and paying rent. He plans to attend Salt Lake Community College and continue his film studies.
This is his new responsibility, "Rilo".
The past few months have been rewarding for Jason and I. I love finding out what he needs for his place and surprising him with gifts. One of my favorite days was going to the dollar store and buying a container, filled with cleaning supplies. I had tears of joy. I even called my mom when I was in the car leaving the store. Later that afternoon I picked him up from work and he saw the basket of various supplies. He loved it and he looked happy. Happy over 409, Windex, Clorox, yellow gloves, toilet brush and much more.

2 comments:

Jenn K said...

Funny how much you appreciate the little things like cleaning supplies once you're on your own. I remember being estatic when my friend's mom gave me her old shower curtain. lol

Anonymous said...

I loved getting the box of used dishes from my mother's cupboards! Dishes I grew up with! I loved every chip in every plate....