Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I had a wonderful Easter Sunday! After teaching Sunday School to a delightful group of youth,
I walked into the chapel to find TAYLOR sitting in our row... (We have somehow claimed our row on the left side)
After church we took a few photos since it is quite rare having all three in Sunday clothes! Naturally, Tanner was his usual self and would not act normal.This is Jordan's "I am getting ticked off" look towards Tanner.It is difficult to accept how quickly they have grown, it is also difficult to accept the boys awful hair! Tanner is getting it cut on Monday...As we were leaving church, the boys were around a sweet grandma who was having fun reuniting with Taylor. I overheard Tanner describing to Sister Kunz how she too can have gauges like Taylor!
Despite our challenging year with Taylor, I must admit I am so proud of our relationship and his relationship with Jordan and Tanner. During sacrament, another sweet older couple sitting behind us told me how much she enjoyed watching Taylor and Jordan care for each other.
She said you can tell how much they love each other.
We also had a great dinner with Missy and the Sister Missionaries. I made dinner and it wasn't even a struggle!
I am blessed and filled with gratitude for this incredible family I have!

7 comments:

Lillian said...

Your family photographs like an elite model shoot. :)

When I sat down next to Drew, the first thing she said to me was, "Mom! Taylor's here!" He did not go unnoticed. I'm so glad he was there.

Carin said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
You are one of our favorite families!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed a nice day!!!!

dede said...

Sounds like a perfect day!! I love the pictures - love the personalities!

The Ormsbys down under said...

I'm so happy for you; I know the joy you must have felt!!
What a wonderful Easter gift... you're obviously doing something right. It gives me hope too!

P.S I was incredibly shocked and saddened to learn of Debbie's Sloan's passing. I too have tender memories of our special times at Women's Conference.
I'm so grateful for our knowledge of the Plan!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! that Jorden is such a cutie! Wasn't that video beautiful you posted! I just found it today!

Rachel said...

That last picture is a GREAT shot of all three of them! What a good Easter gift to have your kids together and loving each other. What more could you ask for?

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I had to do a double and triple take to make sure I was looking at the King family! I can't believe how grown up your kids are?!?!? They look happy and you all look like there is lots of love there :)