Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

By this time, I forget I had three children until Tanner called me at 4:00 am!!! He wanted to discuss his class schedule for next year...WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Jason and I ate lunch with the dolphins and watched them play.Then we spent more hours in the sun...

For dinner, we ate at a Japanese restaurant. They cooked the meal in front of us. I am with John's wife Lisa. Our meal started off with a wash cloth and edema beans along with seaweed soup. Interesting... John ordered me a lobster since I never ate one before. No one complained when I offered to share it with others. It was good but again just a strange texture. The grilled vegetables were yummy and I added steak to dip in this unusual sauce...it was fantastic. Garlic rice and other odd food I haven't tried was terrific. I learned how to use chop sticks and ended the meal with Green Tea Ice Cream! YUMMY...

If you didn't take the tram or boat, you had the option of walking...a long walk to your hotel. In one section, you walked along various statues and art. Jason kept us entertained with his jokes about the various art pieces...

1 comment:

Briana said...

Looks like tons of fun! Seaweed soup??? Interesting.... I love lobster. I can't believe you'd never tried it.