Monday, July 28, 2008

Tanner on Trek

Tanner has been busy making the Stake Trek Video. Fortunately, another photographer took this ONLY shot of Tanner! I just love it. He had a great time. His memorable experience is crossing the stream. He said everyone was silent. He enjoyed taking so many photos and I can't wait to post the video. He starts his new job today working a Megawraps. I can't believe he will be a sophomore in high school!!!
What I Love About Tanner
1-He is so dramatic but funny.
2-Tanner is a great actor and I LOVE to watch him perform!
3-He is not patient but tries to be kind, especially to Jordan...
4-He is becoming a great brother to both Jordan and Taylor.
5-He works hard...(when he wants to!)
6-He is so active, he wears you down...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic!

Missy said...

To finish off the list of Tanner....7-He is a GREAT nephew and a blast to hang out with!! Love you TanMan!!! Aunt Missy;-))

Misty said...

What a cool experience...

Nicole Guerra said...

I can't believe I used to babysit that boy!!!He is still as cute as ever.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

What an awesome expression! We're still waiting for the cd of trek pictures to come out for our stake. Tanner's rig looks pretty familiar, but I don't think they let our kids bring that much stuff!

Leda Harrington said...

I love that pic of him! He is such a cute boy!