Friday, April 4, 2008

What was he THINKING????

Taylor went to Jr. Prom with his girlfriend, Veronica. I really like Veronica. She is sweet, cute and has good grades. Jr. Prom was not a big event, or at least Taylor didn't make a fuss about it. I can't remember what was going on that day, I am sure something with skating but Jason and I were not around when Taylor was getting ready. HOWEVER, we should have been!!! I noticed in his Jr. Prom photo he was wearing JEANS!!! Not only JEANS but tight JEANS that probally fit Jordan! Jeans that are cut narrow around the leg...What happen to the days of pegging them with safety pins! Didn't I teach him better! I felt so bad for Veronica, her boyfriend wearing JEANS to Jr. Prom...Taylor said at least he had a tie on!!!

Speaking about Proms and High School...this evening all the kids were out of the house with parties and sleep overs and Jason was working late. After I saw Taylor's photo in jeans, I thought I would look through my prom photos and see if any of my dates were odd enough to wear JEANS!!! Nope, my dates wore tuxedo's! Not the baby blue kind either!!! I would post a photo or two but I think my kids would die a painful death if they saw me as a teenager at Prom! And who knows what has happened to some of my dates from High School...some might be criminals and wouldn't that be scary if they were found on my blog!!! However, I did come across these photos of our senior year. Suzy, Carin and I along with Jeff all went to different high schools but we had a great senior year! Weekends were always packed with activities, dances and just plain fun. I was lucky having a great group of friends!

6 comments:

dede said...

your kids might be safe from the "painful death" but what about carin and suzy??

Misty said...

Oh, Tiffany...I will have to pull some pics out....I do have some...Oh, the good old days..

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THOSE PICTURES! And no, Dede, I'm not completely embarrassed by these -- I was a lot skinnier then!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I do remember all the fun things we did Senior year, and I MISS THOSE DAYS! Sometimes...
Someday we need to have a June 3rd Reunion!

Anonymous said...

I loved going to dances. I can't believe we graduated almost 20 years ago. I was showing Laura (my oldest daughter) your blog and I had to laugh she was totally checking your boys out. She asked me about Tanner. I told her he was 15 and she was bummed out because she's 17. I still feel like a kid myself. Our kids shouldn't be old enough to date yet!

Carin Davis said...

how much can I pay you to quietly remove these pictures...lol!?!?
i am all for a reunion too!!

taylor looks adorable by the way! i love the outfit!