Friday, April 4, 2008

Cousin Karli

While I was with Kathy in St. George, I found many photos of Cubby, Missy, Karli and myself when we were younger. Kathy was my first babysitter since I was just a month or two old. Kathy was an amazing Girls Camp leader and contributed to the incredible, inspiring, wonderful and life changing experiences in the Sierra's with Girls Camp. Now, she lives in a place that is miserable in the summer (hotter than...) but has a beautiful home and a mini Costco in her garage. My kids love spending time with Kathy and her sweet dog Billy. Kathy wanted me to keep the photos of my younger years, so I started to collect a pile of photos including Karli, Missy and Cubby. I couldn't believe how much Karli's son, Jayden resembles her. Take a look!
I couldn't make Jayden's photo larger but I love the eyes! Karli...is that the pepto bismol doll???
I love the fur jacket!
The first photo is me, Karli and Tuffy. (I loved that dog!) My mom always made us terrific Halloween costumes. It's hard to see it in the old photo but Karli has her nose painted with whiskers just like Jayden's.
I am sending a package for Baby Kaelyn (Cousin Kristi's baby) and I will include the photos of Karli. I miss everyone in New Mexico!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I knew he looked like me, but not that much!
Love you lots, Karli

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, I can't remember what the Pepto Bismol doll looked like. I am still trying to block it out of my memory...thanks to you! :o) Man you would make me so mad with that stupid doll!

Unknown said...

wow I never would have realized just how much they look a like til I saw those pictures!!