Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This is what happens when I cook!


I inherited my Dad's perfectly round face, chubby checks and healthy teeth with a little gap between two but I DID NOT inherit his cooking skills!!! The kitchen hates me and I hate the kitchen. Thinking about cooking makes me depressed. Ever so often I do pull off a "dinner". Monday night I made chicken seasoned with salt and pepper and served with rice a roni (chicken flavor) and Taylor made an awesome salad. Missy came over and was impressed! However, when I checked the chicken in the oven, the dish was broken...a Pampered Chef casserole dish! I give up, what a mess it would have been if I made those funeral potatoes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY! Pampered Chef products seem really cool, but ours didn't last forever either! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! Try Correlle casserole dishes instead -- I've got one that will last 'til the millenium!

Anonymous said...

Aren't the pampered chef products guaranteed? You might check. You could end up with a new one. I love to cook but can't make desserts. Rice a roni is the best. I say stick with the meals you are good at making. Last night we had 'gourmet' microwave hot dogs for dinner. LOL

The Ormsbys down under said...

It's time to confess Tiff, I've been reading your blog since October last year....
It's been great to see your kids grown up and read about all your adventures. One thing that hasn't changed is your cooking skills! LOL.
Miss you heaps, but I love blogs, it's such a good way to keep up to date.
Hope you don't mind...

dede said...

did you put in FROZEN chicken? the pc stones will crack if they go from cold to hot really fast - I know - because I have broke one as well!

the New Mom said...

Hey...that''s what happens when I cook. Or should I say...that's what would happen if I attempted to cook! That's why I eat out! Love you Tiff! So fun to get the updates of your family here on your blog! Jordan is beautiful! WOW! You are adorible!