Sunday, January 20, 2008

Peanut Butter does NOT take away FRECKLES!

It's been a few weeks of craziness!!! Broken washer, kids getting sick, vertigo for Tiff, broken wrist for Tan Man, shoveling snow, baseball schedule, and much, much more. Some highlights...washer is fixed for a hefty price, Tiff feels much better, Missy and I took a weekend off and spent it in St. George with Kathy Olson, Tanner had a great time at a snow camp out and Nationals Figure Skating starts this week!!! Jason has held up the fort and I even made dinners for 4 nights in a row. My mom bought me a terrific Crock Pot cookbook. Missy and I had a wonderful weekend spending it with Kathy in sunny St. George (even though she was sick). While we were gone, Jordan was trying to get rid of her freckles. Jason told her peanut butter takes them away. She fell for it!!!

No comments: