Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Tan Man!!!



Tanner turned 15 today! Wow, has time gone by fast. My little grumpy terror has turned into a funny, lovable young man. Tan Man is a great kid, full of personality. When he started school his teachers described him as a grumpy old man inside this youthful body. That statement is still true!!! He is busy with a new play called "Take Five" produced and directed by High School students. He also plans to play baseball this season for East. Happy Birthday Tan Man! I love you...



My mom bought us new chairs for our dining room table and for Christmas I received new "square" dishes and silverware. The family, even the kids love to eat dinner together and it's not the same if Aunt Missy isn't with us. The table is always set up with all the silverware and plates ready for us to eat together. Tonight we had a great dinner then we sang "Happy Birthday" to Tanner.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi- It's Rachel White Pierce!
Wow, Tiffany, I guess I figured time had stopped for you since I saw you last, because I was SO surprised to see how much your family has grown. That first picture of Tanner is how I remember him! It was great to go through and see all your pictures and catch up a little. I sent you an invite to my blog, like you asked Camille about. So I have Ella (3 1/2) and Mia (2), and one on the way (gender TBD on Jan 17!). We live in Cottonwood Heights. Where are you at again? Anyway- I'd love a catch up email from you. My email address is rachel_pierce@yahoo.com
Take care!