Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer Updates

Great photo of Taylor. He is starting to work on his Eagle for Scouts. Taylor is busy with work at the complex and is spending time with friends. He will be a junior at East!!! Taylor is a great young man and I love being around him. It's been a great summer because he hasn't been in trouble! He has a new cell phone and loves to check in with Aunt Missy. He is learning how quick you can spend your money! I love this photo of Tanner. It's a rare photo of when he is serious. Summer Baseball at East just ended last week. Tanner is working on his summer English assignment to read "The House of Scorpions" and write a paper on it. He is bored with summer but has a few more activities with the youth group. Tan Man is taller than me and has changed the most this past year. I can't believe he starts high school!!! He continues to have a tight bond with Aunt Missy. They share the middle child syndrome.

Jordan attended Beehive Camp at Brighton. She had a great time but sprained her ankle hiking to Seven Peaks. Youth Leaders were invited to visit Thursday night and I was able to see her when I found out about the ankle. Fortunately, the Bishop and his wife were sitting next to me when I found out. My thoughts were quite different than my actions. Jordan loved the outdoors and met many terrific youth her age. She returned home on Friday and went straight to Physical Therapy. The ankle is swollen and the injury will cause a delay in her training. She will have therapy all this week and we hope to have her back on the ice by the end of the week. She also spoke in Sacrament today. Jordan did a terrific job and enjoys being in Young Women's.



Squirrel Count: 16 and it's slowing down...







No comments: