Sunday, July 1, 2007

SQUIRRELS....everywhere

We have two great apricot trees in our backyard that have attract every squirrel on the east side of Salt Lake. They have made a massive mess in our backyard. They are no longer cute. Our sweet landlord, Marla joined us in this adventure of catching squirrels. She provided the fancy trap and organic, expensive peanut butter. The squirrels thank you Marla!

This is Squirrel #4

Tanner is releasing Squirrel #4 near Emigration Canyon. Squirrel #3 was trapped sometime in the late night and was exhausted this morning when Jason released him.

Squirrel #5 was caught while we were in church. Squirrel #6 was caught within the first 15 minutes after we came home...Missy now calls me Snow White because as I was watching the squirrel being trapped, three other squirrels were watching me. She thinks I attract them!!! The worst part is driving the squirrels to their new home. I am always afraid the boys will release the trap while I am driving....and if they do, Taylor will never drive and I will shave their heads bald!

No comments: