Monday, July 16, 2007

Jordan places 1st at Copper Cup

Jordan had a terrific performance at our local competition in Bountiful. She took 1st place and landed her double lutz, double toe, double loop combination. It was a fun evening! Cordero came downstairs with his outfit and I started to laugh because it matched Jordan's. He is such an awesome skater and young man. Cordero has a contagious positive attitude and our family enjoyed every day he spent with us. Jordan found a new older brother and a dedicated skater to train with.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tiffany and fam! I was so excited to get your comment, so now I'm leaving mine! Talk about a beautiful family -- they all look just like you!!! And I love Jordan's costume -- I've done a few skating costumes over the years, but nothing quite as stunning as this one. Congrats, Jordan!!