Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fernando Valenzuela

My Dad loved this man. He was a famous LA Dodger Baseball pitcher. I remember watching games with my Dad when he would pitch and going to Candlestick Ball Park when the Dodgers played the Giants. I also remember when fans thought my Dad was Fernando when he wore his Dodger Blue jacket. My sweet Dad even signed a few baseballs with his name.

Dad would have loved seeing this photo. Fernando was being honored in LA for his accomplishments as a pro baseball player. The Dodgers also finally won their first game of the season.

Jason and I are going to a Dodger's game in LA on May 1st (my birthday).
I miss my Dad...
I miss him a lot!

1 comment:

dede said...

Your dad does look just like him! I thought of you when I saw that Chase was on the "dodgers"! Thanks for your sweet comment! I love your Easter egg hunt idea - I am going to use that!!! Cute pictures!