Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time with Dad!

It was a rare, beautiful, lazy Sunday for the King's...Today was our Regional Conference and yes we should have attended but we didn't. Saturday everyone had their own plans and came home late to share all their adventures with us. We all decided to sleep in, which is very unusual with work, early morning seminary and skating. A few of the kids emerged late in the morning, while I pulled the covers over my head and slept some more. Cordero made himself breakfast and began his homework. Tanner was still not moving out of bed. Jason and Jordan decided to take a drive through the canyon and a small hike to Silver Lake. The weather was wonderful!!! Fall is almost here...Tanner and I finally made our way out of bed. Tanner got up to help Aunt Missy with some errands and I made it downstairs to read the paper. Oh, I just love these days!!! Jordan and Jason had a terrific time together...

6 comments:

Carin Davis said...

sounds like the BEST Sunday EEVVEERR!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, beautiful! Reminds me of Rucker Lake and all those wonderful hikes from girls camp days...

The Coburn's said...

That shot of the lake and mountains and the whole view makes me want to move out there. Show a few more pics and I will be on my way.

Racheal said...

I LOVE sunday's like that!!!Jordan is a doll!!!!

dede said...

jealous is the word that pops in my head - pretty pictures!

Rachel said...

I swear, we need to connect. we do the same family outings, we live so close! When's good for you? you're the busy ones! Email me and we'll figure something out with my parents. Did you know Maggie's getting married?!