Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Laughter watching George Lopez


I remember when the kids were between 6-12 months old and they would wake up from a nap and I could hear them giggle to themselves. (I don't think this ever happened to Tanner because he never would take a nap, never woke up in a good mood and never stayed long enough in the crib to hear such sweet noises!) Nevertheless, I enjoyed those moments listening to them coo and entertain themselves. It's was a precious time...

I am fortunate to hear a louder laughter usually every evening. The kids are obsessed with George Lopez. It's an old sitcom that plays reruns on a local cable channel. It reminds them of Grandpa. I still can't watch a complete episode, sometimes his mannerism and comments remind me so much of my Dad but the kids watch them over and over again. I will often wash the dishes or go in the office and listen to them giggle and laugh. The laughter reminded me of when they were so little. It's quite tender and sweet!
Can you figure out which photos are of my Dad???

2 comments:

Carin Davis said...

amazing resemblance!!!
laughter is definately one of my favorite sounds- especially coming from children!!!

Cristi said...

That's uncanny!