Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well, isn't this a bitter sweet day!
I don't like this first year stuff without Dad. I hope it gets easier with each year. I also promise not every post is going to be so sad and depressing...Our family has had great things happen along with the challenges. Tanner has spent the week with my Mom and brother in California. He attended his first broadway play "Hairspray" in San Francisco. Meanwhile, Jordan begins her competition season this Friday and Saturday with a local competition then we are off to Colorado Springs for the Broadmoor Open. We will also have Cordero staying with us for the month.

So back to Father's Day...I miss him, I love him and cherish having a father like my Dad. I was a lucky one. My Dad and Jason's father drove to Utah a couple times to visit us. I thought this was an awesome photo of all three Dad's.and speaking of fathers...the past month I have watched Jason be patient, loving and dedicated to our children. He has shown tough love in the most difficult situations with Taylor. I am so blessed to share this trial with Jason and together figure out what is best for Taylor and our family. Sometimes there just isn't words to express our heavy hearts but often we can just look at each other and understand our feelings. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: