Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Missy!!!

It's Missy's birthday today!!! She is .... she would not be happy if I posted her age. However, she is more beautiful, fun and lovable as she gets older! When Jason and I were married and I left the house, Missy was still in middle school. We never really had a chance to be close since it wasn't "cool" to share a room with your younger sister. Once I had kids, she thankfully bonded with Tanner as a toddler because he was a handful...but now since moving to Utah we have had a blast. Sunday's are my favorite days because we usually have dinner with Missy and spend the afternoon with her. I am very lucky to have her close by and we have made up for the years we missed growing up and our age difference of 5 years...I love how Missy plays such an important part of our family and affects every one of us. The boys love making Starbuck runs with her and staying the night at her place, Jordan lights up when she sees her car in the driveway or bakes with her in the kitchen, Jason enjoys every movie they see and grocery shopping and I love just having her close by and someone to talk to! Happy Birthday Missy!!!

3 comments:

carin davis said...

Happy birthday Missy!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISSY! I sure do miss you!!!!
Love ya,
Andrea
(your lonely Inter-Tel friend)

the New Mom said...

Happy Birthday Missy! I hope that you had a great one! (My dad's Birthday is also the 19th!!) You are darling!