Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

 Finishing up the holidays with New Year's Eve at GMA's house!
 We played Cranium for hours...I loved ending 2011 with these two kids!  Tanner was off with his friends.  Jordan and Hans spent it with their friends at EVE downtown.
 I love this man!  I am ready for the new adventures, challenges and laughter as long as I have him by my side!
 Chris and Missy ready to celebrate their second anniversary!
Hans and Jordan downtown at EVE.

It's been another successful year with it's challenges and disappointments along with it's pure moments of joy and great accomplishments.
JASON
Jason started a new job and is no longer working from home.  He continues to amaze me with his energy.  I knew I found an incredible father for my children but I didn't realize until this past year how I found an amazing companion to spend the rest of my life with.  We have made many adjustments this past year and oh how I enjoy my new found time with Jason!  Growing old with him is going to be fantastic!
TIFFANY
I received a promotion working as a coordinator for Salt Lake County.  I manage an ice rink and swimming pool (more like an amusement park)!  It's been a whirlwind of meetings, planning, organizing and learning.  I love every minute and there has many millions of minutes spend in my new position!  I continue to serve with the Young Women and love my time with the youth!
TAYLOR AND JASMINE
Taylor is becoming an amazing young man.  He has turned his life around and become my hero.  He has fallen to the very bottom and figured out how to make a better life.  I love our conversations and I see so much of his dad in him.  He and Jasmine are a beautiful couple and I anticipate great events in their future!  Jasmine works at Starbucks and started college.  Taylor continues to work full time at Ortho Development.
TANNER
Tanner's year was not fair.  He set goals and was constantly challenged with accomplishing them.  He was discharged from the Army and later withdrew from college due to the ACL and tumor surgeries.  Jason and I recognize the blessings and the prayers our family has received on behalf of Tanner's surgeries but it's been difficult for any 18 year old to understand.  Last month, he took the big step and moved out.  He has registered for the spring semester at the junior college and I anticipate the upcoming year will be much better! 
JORDAN
Jordan had a challenging year with her skating injuries and learned lessons on patience and perseverance.  Despite the limited training, she qualified to Sectionals and finished 8th.  For the first time in 9 years, she is taking a two month break and healing her back.  She has enjoyed her time off!  She is busy with her boyfriend and plans to get her license in a few weeks.  She is becoming a beautiful young lady. 

Three goals I want to accomplish in 2012...
Read the Book of Mormon (again).
Spend more time blogging detailing my thoughts and experiences.
Print my blog into books.

Of course I have many other goals but these three will keep me going month by month as we face the adventures, blessing and challenges in our home!

No comments: