Friday, December 9, 2011

Mo Graduates from Weber!

 Today was a very special day for me!  I am so proud of Mo!  It amazes me how a few great choices lead to many incredible opportunities.  I remember the first time I met Mo at work.  He was shy but looked mean.  It was his second year at University of Utah.  He hit a rough time and so much was uncertain.
 I remember looking straight into his eyes.  I saw someone great!  Fortunately, others did to and playing football at Weber became a new opportunity.
 Our family opened our hearts and soon Mo became part of our family.  He has accomplished so much the past two years.  He has grown into an amazing young man!
And now he moved out and took Tan Man with him!!!  I got a two for one deal! Mo decided to move to Salt Lake City.  His brothers from Oakland moved here too and all four of them now live together!  They call Tanner "White Boy on the Couch!"

No comments: