Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Boys

I am so blessed to have crossed paths with Mo. You will see and hear more about this amazing young athlete that has tremendous faith, determination and ability to do many great things. He is our new addition to our family. I am amazed and humbled being around this gentle giant.
Mo brought his friend, Nate for the weekend. Nate and Mo attended high school and played football in California. Jason and I had a great time listening to their stories and adventures together. Great guys! Mo will start a new season at Weber, while Nate is playing for Utah State. My weekends of watching football has just tripled. I just love it! We will be attending most of Weber's games along with U of U!
I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by a fantastic family and amazing young people such as Mo!

No comments: