Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday Tanner!

Seventeen...I love this little man!
When Tanner was younger, he would spend a few weeks in California with Grandma and Grandpa. My dad didn't like his long hair, so while Tanner was SLEEPING, he cut his bangs and sent me this photo! My dad thought he did a great job!

I must admit as challenging as it is to be around Tanner's energy, that is what I love the most about him. Tanner doesn't like to give hugs...never has but now I usually get one before he leaves for seminary in the morning. It was a welcoming surprise. I also LOVE when he sends me a text and says, "I love you." My favorite moments is watching him get a shot. It's payback for all the torture of his toddler years. Sounds wrong, but seriously one must experience it with Tanner. I also love his ideas...his latest, SCOUCHING. He mounted 4 ski's on an old couch and hauled it up the golf course. Two friends gave it a push, while three ski down on the couch.
Happy Birthday Tan Man!

No comments: