Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor's High School Graduation

Taylor's Graduation Class of 2009
Huntsman Center
Grandma and Taylor
I love having my mom around. It was a special, memorable week for me and the family.


Jason and I loved spending this evening together and watching how much our family has grown!

Aunt Missy, Tanner (his usual self), Taylor and Jordan

Taylor and his sweet girlfriend, Jasmine
Jasmine's parents also attended the graduation to support Taylor. What a great family. We loved spending the evening together and look forward to many more gatherings.

Tan Man and his friend, Cedar.

The "MC's"
(Middle Child Club)

Taylor and his high school counselor, Tony.
We have spent MANY visits in Tony's office with Taylor over the past four years. He was just as excited as we were to watch him graduate. Taylor and Tony had a special connection!
The past few months we have grown so close. Taylor is becoming a fine young man and my prayers are being answered. It's so hard to watch them make horrible decisions and mistakes but there is burning joy and complete gratitude watching your children become young adults. I felt so much healing during his graduation. Taylor was so proud. One of my favorite memories was watching him walk with his class inside the Huntsman Center and search for us in the crowd. I noticed my sweet little boy. No matter what happens in his life, I know he will always be searching for us with that angelic look and his family will always be there cheering him on.
I love you Taylor...always and forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just feel the pride gushing from every photo -- this is an amazing achievement, both for Taylor and you as a parent! Give yourself a big, ol' pat on your back!