Monday, February 6, 2012

Taylor's 21st Birthday

My sweet Taylor turned 21 today!  It was just 4 years ago he was on a troubled path.  Jason and I experienced a greater level of unconditional love.  The months were challenging and the uncertainty was painful.  The family rallied together as we tried our best to draw him closer to us.  After some time, Taylor came back and we spent months healing and improving his ways of life.

Today, he is an amazing young man.  He is working full time for Ortho Development and plans to return back to school.  Taylor has a beautiful girlfriend and they live in a wonderful home that he has spent many hours remodeling.  I am so proud of them.  Jasmine and Taylor meet in high school and weathered through many storms.  He has come a long way from all those broken bones!

The future is so bright for my Taylor.  I love him dearly!

No comments: