Saturday, October 23, 2010

The WETTEST Game EVER!

We returned home from California driving all day on Tuesday. We had not seen Mo for over a week, so he surprised us on Wednesday. We were then back on a football field on Saturday to watch Mo play in the WETTEST game EVER!!!
Seriously, it rained the entire game! Fortunately, we won!

I did something I thought I would never do...during the third quarter Mo trotted back to the locker room with two trainers. He did not seem hurt so I waited for him to return back to the field. Well, I waited and waited and waited. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I marched into the locker room to find out what was wrong with my Mo. He thought he had another concussion, so he was done playing....Mo is fine and will play next week.
BTW, their locker rooms are very messy!

No comments: