Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Night Before His Senior Year...

While I am packing to leave for two weeks, I had to stop and realize this is the last night before Tanner's senior year of High School. We have so much happening in the next 5 months, it's almost frightening. The family is leaving (all at different times) to California for Cubby's wedding this Saturday, Jordan is competing in San Francisco and Los Angeles all in 9 days and everyone is returning back all on different days. It's crazy, seriously crazy and I am trusting everyone will remember to pack the new clothes we purchased for the wedding! Tanner will keep us on our toes but I will definitely enjoy what is coming our way. He had a group of friends over the other night. They had a pit fire outside and talked into the late hour. I was even surprised once the cute girls left, they sat and talked with me for a few hours watching the fire and cooking smores. What I didn't realize was the next morning when I observed the MESS in the backyard, Tanner had a gasoline can next to the fire!!! Oh, Tan Man, how much I LOVE this kid! I am bracing myself for the upcoming adventures...I can't believe he is a senior in high school and is still alive.
Now back to packing!

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

Oh my! A gas can! That is something I would have done as a teenager!
Have a wonderful trip...beautiful wedding and GOOD LUCK to Jordan!!!!!

We need to go out to lunch or another double date when you come home!!

Happy traveling!!!!!

xoxo