Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Fifteen years ago my Dad was holding her for the first time...

July 5, 1995 - She has stolen our hearts ever since!
December 25, 2002 - Her first skating dress.

June 19, 2010 - same green eyes and freckles
I love Jordan's laugh when she watches George Lopez.
I love how she cuddles with her Daddy.
I love how mature she acts when traveling.
I love how excited she gets to spend time with Grandma.
I love how hard she works.
Despite her stubborness, I love her determination.
I love how much she cares about Taylor and Tanner.
I love watching her and Mo hang out and watch movies after a long week of training.
I love giving her back rubs.
I love watching her around babies.
I love being her Mom!
~Happy Birthday~

1 comment:

Cristi said...

she is sooo gorgeous!