Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Uncle Tom is in town...

We received a great email from Julie (Tom's wife) a few days ago. They were coming to Utah for Thanksgiving! We had a chance to visit with them. Tom and his family were staying in a condo at Sundance. Uncle Tom met us at the lodge and I was touched to watch Tanner, Taylor and Jordan run up to him and give their Uncle Tom a great big hug. They have really missed having him be a part of their lives...
It was a fun evening catching up and just relaxing.
I can't believe how fast Tanner is growing up!

My kids love spending time with their cousin Amelia. Jasmine (Taylor's girlfriend) also joined us.
Cute Roy! He is now 4 years old and LOVES airplanes!!!

I love spending time with Taylor. He is doing so well. I love him and so happy to finally be in this stage of his life. He is finally happy!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

so glad to hear taylor is happy! you have a beautiful fam!